header logo


Home Extended Data Lightning Links LIVE Maps . Skycam Station Weather Tools







Current details



Conditions on Sunday December 04 at
°C
Dry  Overcast and gloomy/Dry  
Feels Like: °C
Humidity:
Dew Point:
Wind:
Gust:
Pressure:
Solar Rad:
UV Index:
Rain Today:
Rain Rate:
Rain Month:
Rain Year:
increasing clouds with little temp. change. precipitation possible within 24 hrs.





What's new?



Weather Station .
After much delay, we were able to finally obtain our new Davis 6162au weather station. Station Details
Boltek Lightning Detector
Find out where the lightning is . Track the lightning fronts. Learn more



About us



Logan Village / Logan Weather has been in operation since early 2000, from the simple interest in finding out exactly how hot or cold it got in Logan Village. Quite a large number people accept the idea that the temperatures of Ipswich reflect the temperatures here, and this appears to be mostly true according to the the figures obtained from the weather stations we have used here.


Site of the month at www.wxforum.net






Lightning Activity - TRAC report





    For more detailed Lightning data, click on the Lightning link above


Connect with Your Weather Report!



Add weather to your site !
Add Weather stickers to your own site.

Click here for more info...

Weather Computer
Convert from Fahrenheit to Celsius, calculate windchill.

Learn more ...



Logan Forecast



   
WXSIM text forecast for Logan Village, initialized at 9:00 AM 04 Dec, 2016 _______________________________________________________________________________ Today: Partly to mostly sunny in the morning, becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. A slight chance of rain in the afternoon. Scattered thundershowers possible. Hot. High 35. Heat index up to 38. UV index up to 12. Wind north-northeast around 14 kph, gusting to 32 kph, in the morning, becoming 21 kph, gusting to 38 kph, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Tonight: Partly to mostly cloudy in the evening, becoming mostly cloudy after midnight. A chance of rain in the evening, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Scattered thundershowers possible. Low 22. Wind north-northeast around 14 kph, gusting to 32 kph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Precipitation mostly around 2 mm. Monday (5 Dec): Partly to mostly sunny in the morning, becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. A slight chance of rain in the afternoon. Precipitation showery or intermittent. Breezy and hot. High 34. Heat index up to 37. UV index up to 13. Wind north around 17 kph, gusting to 36 kph, in the morning, becoming 26 kph, gusting to 41 kph, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Monday night: Partly to mostly cloudy in the evening, becoming mostly cloudy after midnight. Patchy light fog after midnight. Rain likely. Scattered thundershowers possible. Low 21. Wind north-northeast around 21 kph, gusting to 36 kph, in the evening, becoming 14 kph, gusting to 25 kph, after midnight. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Precipitation mostly between 10 and 20 mm. Tuesday (6 Dec): Partly to mostly sunny. A slight chance of rain. Scattered thundershowers possible. Breezy and hot. High 33. Heat index up to 36. UV index up to 13. Wind north-northwest around 17 kph, gusting to 36 kph, in the morning, becoming 27 kph, gusting to 41 kph, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Tuesday night: Mostly cloudy in the evening, becoming mostly cloudy to cloudy after midnight. Light to moderate fog after midnight. A chance of rain in the evening, then rain likely after midnight. Scattered thundershowers possible. Breezy. Low 21. Wind north-northwest around 23 kph, gusting to 37 kph, in the evening, becoming 13 kph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Precipitation mostly between 10 and 20 mm. Wednesday (7 Dec): Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Scattered thunderstorms likely. High 32. Heat index up to 35. UV index up to 10. Wind north around 14 kph, gusting to 27 kph, in the morning, becoming 20 kph, gusting to 35 kph, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Precipitation mostly around 2 mm. Wednesday night: Cloudy. Patchy light fog in the evening. A chance of rain in the evening, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Scattered thunderstorms likely. Low 22. Wind east around 8 kph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Precipitation mostly between 5 and 10 mm. Thursday (8 Dec): Mostly cloudy to cloudy in the morning, becoming mostly cloudy in the afternoon. Moderate fog in the afternoon. A slight chance of rain in the morning, then rain likely in the afternoon. Thunderstorms very likely, some possibly severe. High 32. Heat index up to 35. UV index up to 10. Wind north-northeast around 7 kph in the morning, becoming 13 kph, gusting to 27 kph, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation mostly between 30 and 50 mm. Thursday night: Dense overcast in the evening, becoming cloudy after midnight. Light to moderate fog in the evening, then patchy light fog after midnight. Rain likely in the evening, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Thunderstorms very likely, some possibly severe. Low 21. Wind north-northeast around 16 kph, gusting to 29 kph, in the evening, becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation mostly around 20 mm. Friday (9 Dec): Mostly cloudy. Light to moderate fog in the afternoon. Rain likely in the afternoon. Thunderstorms very likely, some possibly severe. Hot. High 34. Heat index up to 36. UV index up to 11. Wind northwest around 12 kph, gusting to 27 kph, in the morning, becoming east-southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation mostly between 30 and 50 mm. Friday night: Dense overcast in the evening, becoming cloudy after midnight. Patchy light fog in the evening. Rain likely in the evening, then a chance of rain after midnight. Thunderstorms very likely, some possibly severe. Breezy. Low 21. Wind southeast around 22 kph, gusting to 32 kph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation mostly over 60 mm. Saturday (10 Dec): Mostly cloudy to cloudy in the morning, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. A slight chance of rain. Precipitation showery or intermittent. Breezy. High 28. UV index up to 11. Wind southeast around 22 kph, gusting to 38 kph. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Saturday night: Mostly cloudy to cloudy in the evening, becoming dense overcast after midnight. A slight chance of rain after midnight. Low 20. Wind southeast around 13 kph, gusting to 31 kph. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. * THIS FORECAST WAS MADE IN AUTOMATED MODE AND MAY BE LESS ACCURATE THAN OTHERWISE *





Weather Underground PWS IQUEENSL7

There have been some visitors to Logan Village Weather since September 1st 2001

 




Overflow Internet Services




Google
WWW www.jimboombaweather.com

Add This Page To Your Favorites Email This Page To A Friend Make This Page Your Home Page

Home Extended Data   Lightning Links LIVE Maps . Skycam Station Weather Tools

Copyright 2000 - , Jimboomba Weather (formerly Logan Village Weather) Privacy Statement

Running Weather Display version 10.37R

Never base important decisions on this or any weather information obtained from the Internet